The 2nd international conference Loyalty: Winning & Retaining Customers by Marketing Point is a key large-scale event of the year for the professional marketing community.
The event’s objective is to
- Bring together professional marketing audience eager to move on, share experience and solve complex tasks.
- Provide high-quality content that includes experience of both Russian and foreign companies.
- Gather up cases of Russian and foreign market leaders.
Idea of the event is to combine cross-industry experience, thoroughly examine popular customer loyalty winning approaches and practices; this fight for the customer will start right there at the venue as the participants of the conference are each other’s clients, as well.
Who should attend
- Companies’ executives.
- CMOs and marketing managers.
- Sales executives and managers
- Loyalty and CRM executives and managers.
- Brand executives and managers.
- Business analysts.
Take part in the event in order to
- Expand your geography, your brand presence and reach.
- Turn your customers into brand advocates.
- Turn each customer into your brand ambassador
- Enhance your skills in building, retaining and developing long-term customer relations.
Loyalty: Winning & Retaining Customers 2016
Sponsors and partners
"The conference features a saturated, intense agenda and brilliant speakers from Russian and international companies, it’s a must-attend for all successful marketing managers. It’s pleasant to note that meeting interesting people is easy thanks to a specially arranged networking session and a live stream projected on the screen" — Dina Prusova, B2B Project Manager, Samsung Enterprise Business Team
"Thank you for invitation to join the event. In my view, this first event focused on customer ecperience ha proved very decent. A great speaker line-up, high level of organization and a diverse and interesting audience from different sectors. Attending your event was both pleasant and useful. Hope you continue in the same direction" — Vladislav Andreyev, Strategic Partnership Leader, Nielsen
"Allow me to express my gratitude for the excellent organization of the event/ The seaker line-up was truly powerful, and all topics were practical" — Vitaliy Zhigarev, Chief Marketing Specialist, Mosstroytransgaz Holding
"Thank you for putting up such an event! Participating was fun!" — Alexey Ovchinnikov, Software Development Department Director, Cislink
"An event of great scale and phenomenal results. High level of content and presenters" — Dmitriy Agishev, Corporate Relations and Marketing Department Director, Deutsche Bank