MRO Innovations 2017
2nd practical conferenceLocation: Moscow Date:September, 2017
The increasing technical complexity of aircraft is a challenge and a motivation for MRO providers to develop new technologies and products for their airline customers.
For airline engineers and technicians, this is a key driver to extend their knowledge and competences in order to commercially benefit from innovative customized repair and upgrade solutions.
Part of day-to-day business at many MRO companies, innovation activities are now shaping the trends of tomorrow where new materials and technologies, digitalization and connectivity will set the pitch.
MRO Innovations is the specialist practical conference organized for the Russian and CIS airline technical / engineering management and professionals who will enjoy this unique opportunity to learn how they can benefit from the latest cutting-edge solutions and products.
International MRO, OEM professionals will deliver detailed information and in-depth coverage of innovations related procedures and solutions including cockpit and cabin upgrades, fuel efficiency, maintainability and engineering support, and more.
Conference goals and targets
- Support professional educating and networking platform for the global MRO industry to share expertise and best practices with the Russian & CIS operators.
- Help Russian and CIS airline MRO professionals improve their skills and competence in MRO-related innovations.
- Promote professional dialogue between MRO providers, carriers and aircraft industry within a focused topical context.
- Analyze the impact of innovative repair solutions on aircraft residual value and airline economics.
- Establish new partnerships through expert interaction that will extend traditional business cooperation.
- Innovative solutions and ideas: how to choose the right one?
- Aircraft maintainability: maintenance data collection and analysis, forecasting, preventive maintenance.
- Digitalization of aircraft records.
- Technological improvements for fuel efficiency.
- Cabin upgrades: better/lighter seats, humidity control, cabin entertainment, connectivity.
- Cockpit upgrades: EFB – Electronic Flight Bag
- New Technologies and Materials: usage and maintenance of carbon fiber materials, 3-D printing.